Sunday, September 27, 2009

Navaratri Celebration in Ahmedabad

On 22nd of October, it was 4th day of “Navaratri” and first day for me as I got a chance to play garba at that day only. We went to Karnavati club (one of the best club in ahmedabad). Unfortunately Bollywood stars Priyanka Chopra, Harman Baweja and Ashutosh Gowarikar were also came as a guest (I don’t think they were more interested in garba, the reason behind their presence might be the promotion of their movie “what's your rashi”)

I am very excited to share few snaps captured through my pocket pc (HTC windows mobile 3400i). Now don’t ask where are the snaps of priyanka (lolz..i did not take their snaps as my cell camera is not having high zoom facility)




Ok, now here is the real hero (hahaha….”thoda jyada ho gaya hai, but you can bear this…lolz)

Please share your “navaratri experience” along with snaps.

I will publish more snaps of wonderful garba eve we had on 25th at “Rajpath Club”

0 comments: